Imprint & Privacy
This privacy statement was last updated on 15. April 2021 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://sebastianalbert.com/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- IP Address
- Telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:Consent obtained
Retention periodWe retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
Name: ALL-INKL.COM - Neue Medien Münnich
Purpose: Hostinganbieter (Website & E-Mail)
Name: ZIWIT SAS, CloudFilt.com
Purpose: The CloudFilt Solution mainly intends to give full protection to the Customer’s website, web application or API, mainly by blocking: • bot traffic; • tor traffic; • web scraping; • web fraud; • web logic; • Spam Submissions; • IP Reputation & IP Risk Score; • denial of service attacks.
4. SecurityWe are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- Username and Password
- TLS / SSL
- DKIM, SPF en DMARC
5. Third-party websitesThis privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statementWe reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaintIf you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Sebastian Albert is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please indicate where on the website you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to: email@example.com.
We are not liable for loss as a result of inaccuracies or incompleteness, nor for loss resulting from problems caused by or inherent to the dissemination of information through the internet, such as disruptions or interruptions. When using web forms, we strive to limit the number of required fields to a minimum. For any loss suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Sebastian Albert via this website, Sebastian Albert accepts no liability.
Responses and privacy inquiries submitted by email or using a web form will be treated in the same way as letters. This means that you can expect a response from us within a period of 1 month at the latest. In the case of complex requests, we will let you know within 1 month if we need a maximum of 3 months.
Any personal data you provide us with in the context of your response or request for information will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
Sebastian Albert shall make every reasonable effort to protect its systems against any form of unlawful use. Sebastian Albert shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to this end, taking into account, among other things, the state of the art. However, it shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever, direct and/or indirect, suffered by a user of the website, which arises as a result of the unlawful use of its systems by a third party.
Sebastian Albert accepts no responsibility for the content of websites to which or from which a hyperlink or other reference is made. Products or services offered by third parties shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of those third parties.
Our employees shall make every effort to guarantee the accessibility of our website and to continuously improve it. Including for people who use special software due to a disability.
All intellectual property rights to content on this website are vested in Sebastian Albert or in third parties who have placed the content themselves or from whom Sebastian Albert has obtained a user licence.
Copying, disseminating and any other use of these materials is not permitted without the written permission of Sebastian Albert, except and only insofar as otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless specific content dictates otherwise.
If you have any questions or problems with the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.